Service. Exploration. Excellence. Knowledge.
July 31 – August 13, 2022
For youth who have completed grades 8 – 10
This program is designed to help youth develop life and leadership skills. While at camp the “SEEKers” grow in their KNOWLEDGE of faith, themselves, and the world. They EXPLORE faith, life skills, and community. They acquire “tools” for their “life skills toolbox” to enable them to strive for personal EXCELLENCE in their endeavors. We journey with our SEEKERS as they discern their call to SERVICE leadership in the world.
Program components include:
• Leadership style assessment
• Group Building and understanding of Group Process
• Daily Bible Study with personal spiritual gifts discernment
• Intensive Low and High Ropes experiences
• Opportunity to serve our local community through service projects
Eligible campers who participated in the one-week SEEK program in 2021 are welcome to come for the two-week program in 2022!
COST: Tiered pricing beginning at $850