Service. Exploration. Excellence. Knowledge.
July 25-30, 2021 or
August 1-6, 2021
For youth who have completed grades 8 – 10
This program is designed to help youth develop life and leadership skills. While at camp the “SEEKers” will grow in their KNOWLEDGE of faith, themselves, and the world. They will EXPLORE faith, life skills, and community. They will acquire “tools” for their “life skills toolbox” to enable them to strive for personal EXCELLENCE in their endeavors. We will journey with our SEEKERS as they discern their call to SERVICE leadership in the world.
Program components will include:
• Leadership style assessment
• Group Building and understanding of Group Process
• Daily Bible Study with personal spiritual gifts discernment
• Intensive Low and High Ropes experiences
• Coaching in contemporary personal and business etiquette
• Opportunity to serve our local community through service projects
To allow for more campers to participate in the SEEK program, it has been condensed to a one-week program for 2021 and will be offered twice.