- This event has passed.
July 7, 2019 - July 13, 2019
Why come to camp?
Confirmation Camp is a one-week experience of camping and learning for youth currently in the confirmation process in their congregations.
Youth gather to live and explore the Christian faith in an environment that understands the realities of teenage life. Participants will be immersed in the gospel of Jesus Christ intellectually, relationally, and spiritually.
- Encourage a safe environment for healthy play
- Enjoy God’s creation
- Deepen faith commitment
- Establish new friendships
- Build connections between youth and their leaders
- Engage in daily learning activities
- Participate in camp activities: canoeing, archery, high/low ropes, arts & crafts, sports, swimming, and more
Camp is a place to…
- Engage the Bible
- Explore faith with new friends
- Have fun adventures
- Learn about God’s grace given to us through Jesus Christ
Camp is not just a place. Camp provides a chance to try new things in a safe, secure environment. Campers meet new people and are able to be without the masks that we so often feel pressured to wear. Camp helps us move beyond what we know and to meet God everywhere.
The Cross Roads experience helps when facing new situations and nurtures the courage to trust that when we step out in faith, God is always with us.
Camp is a time for reflection, for rest, and for discernment—something all young people need. Camp is so many blessings of God rolled into one!